4 Aug 2009

Bamba at Marineland


Dear Bamba,
Thank you soooo much for all your kindness on our trip to Marineland . Without you we could not have put the smiles on the children´s faces. It was an experience that they will never forget. Myki is still talking about this big tall strong man who carried him down the steps to see the dolphins swimming underwater. Thank you for the posters....now everyone will know about Marineland in Ethiopa!!!!!!! Eldana, Marta, Lydia and Laura send you a big "abrazo" y muchisimos Gracias. Thanks to you their day was so very special.
Kind regards
Jackie from Mediterranea

1 comment:

  1. Its amazing to see myself here helping to the others, but life its too short and i dont know tommorow how will i be, so i always try to treat the people like how i would they treat me, trying to do my best for everybody. we are the world, we have to be united. Thank you Again Jackie to believe on me and to give me a change to let me help your people our people, im always here for all your needs. Kind Regards.

    ReplyDelete